streda 29. júna 2011

Literary Works of Ondrej Kalamar

Seven

When I was seven years old,
I got my first glasses. Conditionally.
Since then, seven is my lucky number
and world does not have just colour
but also traffic lights.

When I went to the seventh class,
I climbed on a rather high
and steep hill
for the first time.
Only then I realized
that I would have to climb down too.

And on the 7. 7. I met a human.
He had seven coins,
seven teeth,
seven hairs
and seven times he was in my dream.

He asked me with a smile:
´Would you lend me glasses? ´


Antlers Upside Down

It was dry
Very dry
It was so dry
that even in the water stations
they were secretly adding
wine
into the water


xxx

I waited long
for the right moment
After all I lived to see
it did not come

 
´shoulder is the last warning before looking back´

´ Mr. Doctor, please, I have been having this feeling like someone is speaking to me since I am on facebook…´

´Shit on such a life! ´ shouted a desperate glass of rum and deliriously jumped into me…

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára