streda 6. júla 2011

Literary Works of Terezia Turcanova


Diagnosis called Jazz

My nose is itchy
and I do not know
if that can be the reason
people die of
I will tear off almost the whole
plaintain lily
with the strips
from the sky to the Earth
long
with the stave


Dew - music

I am taking a seat
at the piano
me and the crickets
new dixieland
we are waking up
the tired sun
so it can go to sleep.


I believe

I believe I will find a watermelon in the dessert,
I believe it will be good,
I believe that my granny´s cake smells better than money,
I believe that justice cannot be bought,
I believe the world is not bad.

I believe that my shoes went through the whole Earth,
I believe that all words will find its ears,
                          and if not both, so then at least one,
I believe in changeable stability of weather,
I believe that someone who is satisfied really exists,
I believe my pen will not stop writing,
I believe that someone who thinks will think something up
                      and then will think it over...

I believe in words of great people in the same way as in the words of those smaller,
I believe that some people just try to make us scare and at the end everything will be fine
I believe that even Nutcracker has got his family
I believe that Van Gogh´s brushes are also talking about it
I believe that something will change although it may be by mistake.

I believe that colours conjure,
I believe that artists conjure too,
                      that is why they get on well with colours,
I believe that water in the pot is not always at the bottom,
                            but sometimes it is happy,
I believe that I can believe,
                                   and so I believe
                                   Even though everything is upside down


Colourful

I am travelling
by train
and it is my way
tree – tree – river - tree

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára